We provide a wide variety of services:
- Consulting: Make sure your ideas are workable before you break ground or start buying equipment. Hourly rates; by email, phone or in person.
- Appraisals and safety inspections: We can work with real estate agents, home buyers and sellers, and home and business owners to determine the condition and safety of installed equipment. Don't get burned...or be in danger of burning up.
- Site assessments: An accurate site assessment is critical to successful system design and operation. We are trained in solar, wind, hydro, water pumping, and communications site assessments and will provide you with a detailed report so you can best site your equipment.
- Operations and maintenance: All remote systems must be regularly inspected and maintained, to avoid failure at critical times and detect safety hazards that may creep up over time. These tasks are often tedious, time-consuming and hazardous, but we have the training and equipment to get them done quickly and efficiently. We can provide O & M contracts, single visits, and outsourcing to meet your needs and schedules.
- Troubleshooting and repair: When the lights go out or the data link goes down, who ya gonna call? We'll never say that we've "seen it all," but with 20 years experience in the business, we've run into a lot of very strange problems. And in many cases we can diagnose the problem and make repairs on the spot with parts on hand, or quickly obtain the correct parts to promptly restore everything to operational parameters.
- System design: We design all sorts of remote systems, including primary and backup electricity, battery storage, hot water, water pumping, water purification, data acquisition and transmission, and communications. Generally is no charge for this service if you purchase the equipment through us and/or we install it, but also consider using us for a non-biased "second opinion" on your system design--we won't be trying to sell you anything other than our knowledge and experience.
- System installation: We can handle any installation on any time schedule with our flexible staff and subcontractors. We have a Colorado licensed Master Electrician on board for projects that are less remote and larger. Our work is guaranteed and insured. We are also willing to work with do-it-yourselfers who have bit off more than they could chew in purchasing equipment and not knowing how to install it--most companies won't touch those sorts of jobs.